In the heart of the farm shop is the butchery counter, run by master butcher Paul McEvoy.
Paul provides great tasting West Country free range meat including;
- Pork from the Mitchell brothers near Taunton in Somerset - Chicken from Castlemead Poultry in Radstock - 30-day matured grass-fed beef from West Country Farms - Grass-fed matured lamb from West Country Farms - Local wild game
Paul is looking for a Weekend Retail Assistant to help with the day-to-day running of the butchery counter.
· 9.00am – 5.00pm on Saturdays and 9.00am – 5.00pm on Sundays.
· Up to £10.00 per hour depending on experience.
· Duties will include serving customers, packing, and displaying meat, ensuring hygiene standards are maintained.
· Full training will be given.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and cover letter to apply or for further information.