Join us this year for Pumpkin Picking at Farrington's Farm. We have planted over 40,000 pumpkins and we are excited to welcome you to pick your own pumpkin from our pumpkin fields. The event will run every day from the 3rd to 31st October, giving you plenty of time to pick your perfect pumpkin before Halloween.
This years event will run slightly differently to previous years with the biggest change being that you are now required to pre-book your ticket via our website before you arrive.
Tickets are £5 and include entry to the pumpkin field and any size pumpkin.
Please note- you must have a ticket to enter the pumpkin field.
Once you have picked your perfect pumpkin our carving tables will be ready for you to carve them into any creation you wish. Finish your experience by enjoying some of our homemade pumpkin soup or enjoy a pumpkin spiced hot chocolate!
My time slot is between 10.30-11.30 can I turn up at 11 am?
Yes, absolutely. You can turn up any time between your hour time slot.
What to wear?
Please dress for the weather, pumpkins grow in a field which can get muddy especially if it has been wet. Wellies are advisable.
How long can I stay at the event?
You can stay at the event as long as you wish, your start time is just so we can stagger people through the event.
Can I bring someone without a ticket?
Unfortunately not, everyone that enters the pumpkin field must have a ticket. We need to control numbers to keep everyone safe so a ticket is a must.
What is included with my ticket?
Your ticket will include entry to the pumpkin field and your choice of any size pumpkin. This excludes tots mid-week £2 tickets, where these are limited to a small pumpkin.
How about social distancing?
We are limiting tickets into the pumpkin field and staggering entry to avoid big crowds. We are lucky enough to have a huge 7-acre field that we grow our pumpkins in, so keeping your distance will be easy. We will be following government guidelines and we will be doing everything we can to keep our staff and customers safe.
Do we have to pay to park?
No parking is free.
What if it is raining on the day?
We will open the field whatever the weather, however, if you don’t fancy picking your pumpkin in the rain, we will have a selection in our undercover barn area which you can pick from.
Are dogs allowed pumpkin picking? not
Unfortunately, We love dogs but we understand not everyone does.
1) A valid E-Ticket must be produced upon arrival before entering Farrington’s Pumpkin Picking field, either by smartphone or print out.
2) You must arrive on the correct day and at the correct time slot as stated on your ticket.
3) Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, or refunded once purchased.
4) Everyone over 2 years of age will need a ticket to enter the pumpkin picking field
5) Children under 2 years of age do not require a ticket, however, they will not receive a pumpkin. Additional pumpkins can be purchased at the barn after your visit to the field.
6) All online purchases are subject to a booking administration fee.
7) Children aged 12 years and under must be accompanied at all times by a responsible Adult aged 18 years or over.
8) We will be keeping up to date with the latest COVID 19 government advice to keep our customers and staff safe. Please adhere to any new systems we have in place for us to do this successfully. Failure to comply may result in you being asked to leave.
9) Farrington’s reserves the right to refuse admission, or to remove any visitor whose behaviour is deemed inappropriate by Farrington’s staff. No refund will be given.
10) With the exception of guide dogs, animals are not allowed entry to the event.
11) Smoking is only permitted in the designated smoking area. Do not smoke in any other areas. This includes vaping.
12) In the event of bad weather, the pumpkin field will still be open for you to pick your pumpkin. If you do not wish to pick from the field, you will be able to use your ticket to purchase a pumpkin from our barn area.