Paul is an experienced chef and butcher having followed his career around the world. But he’s worked with businesses closer to home too, including those specialising in animal welfare and high-quality meats. And that’s where his passion lies, championing local produce of the highest quality.
Paul provides great tasting West Country free range meat including;
- Pork from the Mitchell brothers near Taunton in Somerset
- Chicken from Castlemead Poultry in Radstock
- 30-day matured grass-fed beef from West Country Farms
- Grass-fed matured lamb from West Country Farms
- Local wild game
Freshly Made Produce
As well as the locally sourced meat there’s a huge range of freshly homemade produce;
- Artisan sausages (including gluten-free)
- Marinated skewers
- BBQ packs
- Weekly special offers
Mon - Sat:
9am - 5pm
10am - 4pm
9am - 5pm
Locally Sourced Free-Range Meat
In the heart of the farm shop is the butchery counter, run by master butcher Paul McEvoy.
It goes without saying Paul is a fountain of knowledge when it comes to preparing and cooking meat. Whether you have a question about the right size joint for a large party, or you’d like to know which meat pairs best with a red wine – take full advantage of Paul’s expert advice.